Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where in the heck is SPRING?!

Ok so I don't know about y'all....but Christmas is most definitely over and so is January...so where the heck is the early Spring time! Ok so I know its just barely February right now...but come on weather...your killing me! It's playing tricks on my mind! The other day it was so beautiful outside, and I just wanted to go jump in the pool and soak up some sun. I want to smell the wonderful scent of flowers blooming off the plants and tree's and not have to use my Yankee candle to get my spring smell high. I want to be able to run outside and not freeze my tail end off. Pretty much I just want Spring to arrive and stay! I am grateful though for the wonderful winter we have had. It's been so much fun having the snow here in the south and getting that dose of winter and excitement for Justin and I this year. But now we are totally ready for the next excitement...GOODBYE WINTER AND HELLO SRPING!!!


Just some flower picture's to make a hopeful soon to be Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ash it's Darcee!!! I could not agree more with the spring weather. It's butt cold here in Utah!! You look gorgeous and so happy. Yay for you! You deserve the best. Send me your email and I'll add you to my blog list so you can view it! Miss ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darc! It's so good to here from you! I would love to be blog friends with you, and of course check out your blog! I miss your little string bean self! I hope all is well with you and your lovely man. I will put my email at the bottom...Miss ya lady!

    ashwatson87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete