Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fruit...will you please un-freeze for dinner :(

So the elders were coming over for dinner tonight. I was making corn taco's, Spanish rice, and a fruit salad. Well I didn't have any fresh fruit but I had some frozen fruit in the freezer for me and Justin's smoothie's. We had too much so I decided to make some of the frozen fruit into a fruit salad for the elder's toinght. Well I forgot to set it out in time to defrost and when I was trying to rush the fruit to un-freeze...it was still stuck in a frozen ball...I was soo sad...I hate when people come over to our home for dinner and the food doesn't go quite like I hope it too. So the end result is..the elders got a little bit of frozen fruit and taco's and rice...but hey it tasted good to us! After all...food is food :)

Me sad with our frozen fruit :(

2 comments:

  1. ashley, your blog always makes me smile, can you send me your email address so i can invite you to my blog? my email is metcalfjenny23@gmail.com
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks a bunch! Ya it is...

    ashwatson87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete