Monday, February 7, 2011

Some great friends :)

From left to right...The Granado's, The Watson's, The Paez's, The Roundy's, and The Pacheco's
So yes...these are some great friends of Justin and I's...what do we have in common...we all go to the Spanish Branch and love being there together! Its such a fun group. We all hang out on numerous occasions and love every minute of it! Yesterday we had a pot luck after church. Melina and Hernando were wonderful host over at their apartment! Not only is it fun to hang out with them, its also very unique. It's always a bilingual conversation...which sounds like it could be annoying or even frustrating but thats what I love about it...it just works and we still have so much fun! Lindsay and I don't really know Spanish...well Lindsay does better then me...but you get the point. The Granado's don't know much English, but we still love them dearly and think they are just great! As for everyone else...they are bilingual which makes it nice..because you can ask anybody what something means in Spanish and they can tell you right away! Anyways I just wanted to post this picture and say how awesome all these people are! I am so glad we are all in the Spanish Branch together...and how I love them dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment