Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can we say that I have a SWEETS kind of job :)

Look at these delicious Sweets!
Ok so I work every Saturday night. Last night was my first Saturday working. So at the end of the night as I was washing some dishes, one of my co-workers came up to me and said which stuff would you like to take home out of these trays...I thought maybe she would show me a couple of things to take home, but boy was I wrong. The bakery is closed on Sundays. So on Saturday night, some of the pastry's and cupcakes that are going to go bad possible the next day...they let us take home. Oh goodness! (this could get Justin and I in some serious trouble!) Anyways they sent me home with this much stuff. As you can see we took a couple of bits out of some of them already. Anyways on Sunday's we switch off going to Justin's family's house and then my family's house...looks like our families are going to be receiving sweets on Sunday's weekly. Can I just say that I love my job! I love baking and decorating desserts and what not. So its perfect! And I must say...the benefits are not so bad either ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yo! I don't know if I have ever commented before. But ASHALL! I'm love your blog. Seriously, Im so jeal of your new job.

    ReplyDelete