Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine's Day Night Surprise :)

Valentine's Day started out pretty uneventful for this Watson family. It was just another ordinary day. Justin went to work and it was my Monday deep cleaning day. I had to work last night...which kinda stunk because then I didn't get to spend much time with Justin for Valentine's night. I kept seeing all these adorable couple's coming into the bakery and all I could think was I wish I was at home with Justin. But it was fun to make their night so special too :) When I got off of work at 9:30pm, I was more then exhausted just because it had been a really really busy night. I called Justin to let him know that I was on my way home. There was no answer. So I just figured he went to bed, because most nights we are in bed between 9 to 10pm...I know we are lame sometimes :) Anyways when I walked in the door I noticed that it was all dark and our Yankee candle was burning. I was like oh gosh Justin left the candle on. I am going to have to tell him to make sure to blow it out before he goes to bed. Then when I walked in the door a little more...there was my handsome man all dressed up with the table set with candles. He had two glasses set out with vanilla ice cream in them and an IBC root beer sitting on the side to make it a root beer float. Then he had a beautiful bouquet of colorful roses sitting beside my candle lit dessert table. It was just darling and totally surprising! I had no idea that he was going to be such a sweetheart. It made my whole night! There was nothing better then coming home from work with such a sweet thing waiting for me. Thanks darling, I love you so much! HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO YOU!

My beautiful roses and awesome dessert! I had to recreate it a little after we both ate our desserts for the pic :)
So yummy!

1 comment: