Friday, February 11, 2011

7 sweet tulips for 7 sweet months :)


My beautiful new Tulips to display!
Gotta love the smell of flowers!
CHEESE with my flowers!

Ok so as I wrote before I got a job at a Sweet's and Bakery Shop here in Charlotte. It's darling and I just love it! Right now I am working nights...which kinda stinks because then Justin and I are on opposite schedule's :( But we have figured out a new one so we can still see each other during the day as much as possible :) We have about 2 1/2 hours together now after he gets back from work. Anyways last night was my 2nd day of work! And I have already had 3 visits from people. Drew and Katie, Preston and Emily and last my favorite one...my sweet husband Justin! Thanks Y'all for coming in and seeing me! And of course getting some yummy treats! Anyways yesterday Justin and I had been married for 7 months now. As I was washing some dishes up in the back of the bakery, one of the managers came back and told me I had a visitor. I was thinking...gosh I have some great friends coming and visiting me! As I walked up to the front, there was my darling husband with 7 tulips in his hands (which by the way is my favorite flower!). He put a big smile on my face! He said there was 7 tulips for 7 wonderful months with me. Cheesy I know...but I love it, and I suck it all up every time :) All the ladies thought it was so cute that he did that and all night I got...you have the sweetest husband...what a doll he is. I mean what gal doesn't love getting flowers at work! The bakery was so cute and displayed my flowers for everyone to see. I absolutely love tulips and I absolutely love my husband! Thanks for the sweet and darling flowers dear! Your wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment