Thursday, February 3, 2011

Once upon a daily hair do...

So last week as Justin and I were about to leave for the night, I was in the bathroom finishing up getting ready. Justin was in the kitchen washing some dishes. I walked out telling him I was all ready to go and as I looked up at him....this "hair do" is what I came across. I said what in the heck did you do to your hair?! Are you trying a new cool hair style that the kids are doing at school? (as I was laughing) He replied what are you talking about? I then said have you not seen your hair. He went into the bathroom and just started laughing his head off. I guess when his hair started growing longer since we buzzed it...when he got out of the shower and dried it off...this is the lovely style it decided to turn into without Justin even noticing it! It was quite the laugh for the night. I think it is pretty dang hot...haha jk...I think ill stick to his regular hair :)


"The new do"
Isn't it just lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment