Monday, February 7, 2011

Just some things that I love :)

Ok so as I have written before...I am ready for Spring time! But there are other things I am ready for also! Like my Spring scent Yankee Candle...Lilac Blossoms and my Valentine's decor. I have also brought out my Spring table cloths should it be either for Justin and I's dinner or when people come over to dinner with us. And last but not least Justin and I's goal to get more in shape and lose some weight (well Justin wants to get more fit...but I want to lose some weight :) So I have already started pretending that Spring is here and I have pulled out my spring gear around the house!

I LOVE my Yankee Candles! Big fan of them!
My darling table cloth! And with all its matching gear! This one is my fav!
And last but not least some snacks and lemons! I absolutely love Clementine's for a snack or even for breakfast! They are great and oh so tasteful! Peanuts...I mean come on...what is better then a classic roasted peanut! Of course you don't want to eat a ton of them..but one handful of peanuts for a snack when you need some protein is great!...and last LEMONS!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LEMONS IN MY WATER! There is no doubt that I will always ask for a lemon in my water at a restaurant...and so when they were on sale the other day..I just had to buy some for myself..and lets be honest...to stick them on the side of your glass at dinner time..just makes your drink of water more inviting!

No comments:

Post a Comment