Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting our dance moves down..... :)

So on Saturday night the Spanish Branch had their adult Branch Valentine's dinner and dancing. It was such a blast! Let me tell y'all...the Hispanic's know how to party! This puts regular ward parties to shame...not saying those aren't fun too..this is just a different kind of fun :) They had wonderful food, hilarious couple games, and last....a ball of a time dancing! I haven't danced like this since Youth church dances. It was so much fun! I love going to the branch parties...you are always guarantied a great time!

Justin starting to get his groove on!
There was eating and socializing of course!
Justin doing his disco moves
Getting my grove on
The beginning of the dancing
Justin balancing the rose he gave me on his nose..awesome skills!
Hernando and Melina...def voted the best dancers of the night! (sorry the pic is blurry...guess their moves were too fast :)
Emily and Preston showing off their dance skills
My Latino flower dance moves
Justin showing them some country farmer Joe moves
Dancing the night away!
Happy Valentine's Day from the Spanish Branch
Happy and ready for some more dancing :)
They were doing some sort of Spanish dance I didn't know how to do.
Dancing to the Macarena! There is me towards the back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment