Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow, snow, and what else...MORE SNOW!

So on Christmas night the weather decided to take a turn and snow like crazy for Charlotte, NC. Everyone was so excited for snow! I mean who wouldn't be when you don't get it a lot! We had a white Christmas and the next day we all took advantage of it and when out to have a snow day. My sister and brother decided to pull out my sister's old snowboards from Utah to see what they could do with them. Ya.....well it was a nice attempt. :) Anyways Blaine built a snowman, the girls just played in it...the boys had snowballs fights...pretty much all the fun and joyous things you can do in the snow. So anyways it was truly and HAPPY SNOW DAY!!!


The house when it snowed
Sunny not sure what to do...
Addie loving it!
Mamma trying to keep her hat on
Addison covered in snow
Lynz after she just fell and slipped on the snow
Sunny and Mamma help building a snowman
Sunny and me
Alex after he fell of the snowboard
Blaine and his creation...aka snowman walrus
me and snowman walrus
Justin and I by the the snowman walrus
That little stinker Justin kept throwing snowballs at me

No comments:

Post a Comment