Saturday, December 25, 2010

Animal Farm

So on Christmas Eve day my dad had arranged for us as a family to go to this guys farm out in Monroe to see all of his animals. It was amazing how many animals he had. I mean hands down the best farm I have ever been too! It was soo much fun! The grandbabies loved it! I loved it! We saw everything from ducks to hogs to even a couple of lama's. What a great day to spend Christmas Eve by going and seeing all these cool animals! Thanks dad...we all really enjoyed ourselves!
Sunny excited to go to the farm!
On our way to the farm
Just looking at the animals
The girls love the animals
I love Zoey!
Just looking at the animals
Happy to see the animals
Justin and Zoey posing for the camera
Excited to see the animals
I couldn't figure out what this was
Cameron and Sunny
Sunny and Grandpa
Mamma getting her camera reading for pics
Sunny and Grandpa
Justin and me
Walking around the farm
Mike, Zoey, and Lynz
Checking out the animals
Hogs
Cute little Will
Cowgirl me
Brad playing horse shoes
Blaine, Will, and Heather
Turkeys!
Justin enjoying the animals
Sunny and Cameron
Mike and Zoey
Some of the farm animals
Nic and the cute dog
Grandpa Ladd and the grandbabies
Adorable Zoey
Dad and Zoey
The Zebra's
Macey waiting for the animals to walk up
Heather and baby Will
Here comes our Zebra friend
Petting the Zebra
Nic and Zoey infront of the Turkeys
Not a great pic...but all the Hall gals

No comments:

Post a Comment