Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve

So Christmas Eve is always my favorite! I mean don't get me wrong...I love Christmas morning but I love Christmas Eve because it leads up to all the excitement to Christmas day. Our family has a grand old tradition of having a big Christmas feast on Christmas Eve. Dad makes a fried turkey, homemade mashed potatoes, salad, veggies, rolls...yep pretty much all sounds amazing to me :) Anyways our Christmas Eve this year consisted of eating, singing carols around the piano with Blaine on guitar, watching a Christmas movie, and last but not least...opening Grandma Smoot's Christmas PJ's.....p.s. Thanks Grandma! Anyways enjoy the Hall Christmas Eve picture's!

Brad dead asleep after an early morning at the farm
Yep still sleeping...
In front of the tree
Alex and Nic whipping each other with kitchen rags
Now Nic beating Cameron with a wrapping papper stick...
Sunny drawing on the water pad
Em and Sunny about to sing carols
ready to sing
Blaine on guitar
Addie dancing to the Christmas carols
My sweet boy singing
Getting ready to open Grandma's PJ's
Playing with Will
Dad doing Grandpa's sack
Our new PJ's
Will and his cute snowman PJ's
All the grandbabies
Building up the linkin logs
ping pong match

No comments:

Post a Comment