Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just like the movies...the story about a Chandelier...

So the story of the Chandelier. On Christmas day I was coming up the stairs and right when I reached the top I see the Chandelier in my parents formal dining room come crashing down onto the table. I scream really loud and everyone came rushing in when they heard the huge crash and me screaming. At the top of what we call the Romeo and Juliet balcony was little Sunny Miller. At that balcony you can reach the chain of the chandelier to swing it. Apparently Sunny had been swinging the chain and down came the chandelier. Fortunately no one was standing there and the table had only gotten a few little scratches. Some of the lights busted on the chandelier and it bent a little, but it was all fixable! So thank goodness no one was hurt. But as far as Sunny...she will never live this down when she is older :)


Mamma posing with her lovely chandelier down
The chandelier
The evidence..
And finally the culprit...Sunny Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment