Friday, December 24, 2010

Caroling for Christmas

So last Sunday night the wonderful Dickson family invited some of us Watson's and some other friends of ours to go around and carol to different people and bring them plates of goodies. IT WAS SOO FUN!!! We all laughed, , sang, were jolly, got to look at the pleasing smiles on others faces...I mean come on! You can't get more Christmas cheer then that! :) Thanks soo much Dickson's for the annual tradition. I am way excited to do this every year now!!!!

Kendyl and David
Just some of our carolers
Haha David said something that freaked me out...so I thought this pic was funny!
Handsome boy and myself
David, Kendyl, Josh, and Val
Ok so not a good pic...but I had to get Mamma Dickson in there!
So excited to go to the next house!
Deciding where to back out to...

No comments:

Post a Comment