Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Fairytale




So in my time being in Charlotte, I went to the Hilliard Singles Ward. Hands down the best singles ward I have ever been too! I have been there almost two years and have loved every minute of it. I have met some life long friends and have had some real good laughs. I wouldn't change any of it for the world! Well amongst my days at the Hilliard building from being in charge of Linger Longer/activities, socializing, resort week (aka my house, swimming in the pool all summer with the singles till 5 in the morning), family home evening, institute, and driving 35 minutes to everything that has to do with Hillard, I meet my prince charming! I meet him last October at a CES fireside at the Hilliard Building. I had actually meet his brother Jake and friends Jarom and David first. We all became friends and started hanging out. Justin and I had started off as just friends and had no interest in each other at all...just friendship. He then invited me to come up to his brother Jason and sister-in-laws Jaylyn house to help him babysit his nieces and nephews and cook dinner for them. I thought, hey that would be fun! So I went up there and had a great time. Thats probably when I first really noticed that he was pretty awesome. We started talking on the phone all the time and just became really good friends. I went up there to hang out at there house (aka Casa Blanca is what they call it) a lot because all the boys were always there and they were way fun to hang out with. Me and Justin would always stay up late just talking about everything. We both loved talking to each other and just hanging out. I really started to like him at this point and I thought he may have like me too...but who the heck knows...boys are confusing as crap! Anyways this last Christmas my family and I were heading out to Utah to visit family. About a week and a half before we left, Justin finally told me that he liked me...I was thinking to myself FINALLY...because I for one, was not about to tell him that I liked him...heck no...no thank you. Anyways we talked everyday while I was in Utah and I loved every minute of it! When I got back we weren't "offically" dating. On January 10th...we started "offically" dating...thats why the dating game just flat out sucks, you have to define everything! Overall we had been dating 2 months and Justin proposed to me down in Charleston at waterfront park on the Charleston Harbor (one of my most absolute favorite places!) It was soo sweet and endearing! I love that kid with all my heart! He is the sweetest southern gentleman you will ever meet. Oh and I guess I could tell you a little about him. Obviously his name is Justin Watson. He is from Concord, NC and graduated from College at the University of North Carolina-Charlotte. He majored in Spanish and wants to eventually teach at a University level. He comes from a family of 6 brothers and he is number 5. I love and adore his family. They are such wonderful people. He is working as a sound technician right now at a company called NC Sound. He is just the absolute greatest! I am soo in love with him and couldn't ask for anyone better for me. We are complete opposite's in many ways, but at the same time, alike in other ways. But we definitely compliment each other. I just wanted to say thanks to him for being my PRINCE CHARMING! We are getting married on July 10th in the Washington D.C. Temple. I can't wait! Hopefully time will fly by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment