Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday to my Brother Nic!

My little brother Nic turned 19 today! Wow how times flys by fast! I remember it like yesterday when we first adopted him from Russia. I didn't like him all to much the first month because he was the first boy in our family and he was from Russia. Therefore me being the baby girl...didn't get as much attention after that for a little bit. But oh how it was worth it! He will be leaving for his mission this summer after my wedding in July. I love Nic! He is down right hilarious in everyway! There is never a dull moment with this kid, and he can always put a BIG smile on my face. I am truly going to miss him sooo much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC! Hope you enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Congratulations on your engagement! Y'all make a very cute couple. Give Nic a birthday hug from me. I can't believe how fast time is flying. It seems like it was only yesterday when it was mine & Nic's first summer in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks soo much! We are excited! But yes I finally joined the blogging world and I must admit that I love it! I hope all is well with your family! Your kids are darling in the pics! Well if yall decide you want to make a trip out to Carolina...COME ON OVER!

    ReplyDelete