Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I want to be part of the cool club!

Hello one and all. So I've been wanting to start a blog for some time now, and well last night I finally did it! So here I am...HORAY! Well just to get started I moved to Charlotte, NC almost two years ago.I have been here ever since then. I am from Charleston, SC but my parents moved here 2 1/2 years ago for my dad's job at Nucor. I have loved living in Charlotte! Not as much as Charleston, but lets be honest...you really cant beat Charleston! Anyways I graduated from College in a Dental Assisting program in Utah. So I decided to move back south when I got done where the real hospitality is...haha joke to all your westerners. I overall had no luck in the dental department in finding a job due to the economy and whatnot. So I went to work and found a job at the YMCA just to have something. It was only a seasonal job so of course it had to end. I was stuck in a pit again. So last fall I decided I wanted to take my love for baking skills to the works by going back to school here in Charlotte in Culinary-Baking and Pastry Arts. I went all fall semester and decided it wasn't for me. Don't get me wrong people I still love baking but just for fun! Therefore if you come over to my house you just might find cupcakes, cookies, glazed pecans, pretty much anything that will raise your blood temperature. So this oming fall I decided I would try the school rounds again and do what I truely love and go into Hospitality-Event Planning. I love planning events and parties. It's something im good at and I love doing! So I am going to apply to UNCC (University of North Carolina-Charlotte) for fall semester. So that pretty much sums up where I am at with that department in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment