Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mormon Prom

Sammy, Krystal, Josh, and George
All of them with the Roundy's and Lucy
getting ready to head off in their pimp mobile van :)

So I am a little late on this post but we have been quite the busy people lately. Therefore I am blogging at 11:00pm at night because well...its the only time I have to blog. Anyways a couple of weeks ago was the Mormon Prom. We hosted the formal dinner at our house for our Youth in the Spanish Branch and we had a blast doing it! I felt bad my house was a little bit of a mess and torn apart...but hey.... it is what it is when you are trying to move! :) Anyways it was fun chatting it up with the kids. They are all so cool and awesome and I am glad I have the opportunity with my new calling as the 2nd counselor in the Young Women's . I love my calling so far! And I am looking forward to attending more Youth Activities...especially Girls Camp! Thats right I said it...Girls Camp...I would love to go and its looking like I am going! anyways just thought I would post some pics of the Prom up above so you can see these handsome gentlemen and our one beautiful lady of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment