Friday, March 2, 2012

Grandpa Hall's Funeral

So of course I am a little late on this. But on February 13th, 2012 my Grandpa Hall passed away. He lived a good long life. He was a great man who many loved. I have so many memories of Grandpa Hall and what a great man he was in life. The funeral was so beautiful and very nice. It was actually a very happy occasion. It was like a mini family reunion. I got to see many cousins I hadn't seen in a while and it was great to see some of my siblings along with it! Also while we were in Utah we got to do many other things. We got to go to Maddox Ranch House twice....love that place! We also got to go to Cafe Rio. I was in Heaven! I got to go meet up with one of my best friends Adri and her wonderful mother Miss Carla! We went to my cousin Haley's BYU basketball game and of course hung out with more old friends and family. We had a great trip! Even though its sad when someone passes along....its also a good thing because we know we get to see them again someday. That is what is so wonderful about the gospel. We can return back to our Father in Heaven. We love you Grandpa Hall and even though we will miss you. We will surely get to see you again! MUCH LOVE!


I got to meet up with my of my best friends Adri and see her little darling girl again Miss Evelyn!
And of course Miss Carla was there too!!!
Lucy Jane and her cousin Rhett got to meet for the first time....they are only 3 weeks apart

all the siblings and Grandma Hall
Grandpa Hall laying to rest
Getting ready to carry Grandpa's casket


Some of the boy cousins carrying the casket


Presenting the flag
Grandpa Hall's Casket
Uncle Wynn with Grandma Hall
Me with some of my cousins...Jaxon, Britni, and Miley
Some of the Hall girl cousins
Will cute little smile
We met up with Whitney and Kirk!
The Kirkster meeting Lucy Jane
Will not to sure what he thinks about Cosmo
Emily and I meeting Cosmo
Emily with Cosmo
My cousin Peyton, Lucy and myself with Cosmo
Nic dancing with Lucy
My cousin Haley Steed's basketball game at BYU
Cameron getting ready to do the dance contest...GO CAM!

Cameron decided to join in the dance contest
Lucy Jane in her first snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment