Friday, March 2, 2012

I think im falling in love with Consignment Sales...

I seriously love this darling rocking horse I got! It's old school looking which I think is awesome!
This leap frog toy table I found!
And finally this jungle toy I found which in a few months Lucy Jane can play with!

So about a week ago I went to my very first consignment sale. I have many friends who attend this and have wanted me to go many times and I have just never made it out there. They always get great deals on things that are either in really great shape or practically new! So I went to the Tar Heel Kid Consignment Sale. It was great! I'm not a big fan on having a thousand toys around your house for kids to play with. I feel like they end up not really playing with them and then they are just a huge pile of a mess all around your house that takes up room. Anyways of course I do want a few though :) So I found some serious killer deals on these toys I got! I was very excited. I looked at them all over for any damages and they serious feel like I bought them from the store and I got them a heck of a lot cheaper! Anyways I am now a fan of consignment sales as long as they are good ones :) I mean who doesn't want stuff cheaper right!

No comments:

Post a Comment