Monday, January 10, 2011

HAPPY 6 MONTHS!!!

Yes gals and guys....we have been married for a total of 6 months now. Crazy how times flies! It has been the best 6 months of our lives :) I have to say that being married is a pure joy most of the time :) ... as we all know, there are always ups and downs...but overall its the ups that make it worth it all! So all I pretty much wanted to say was HAPPY 6 MONTHS SWEETHEART! I love you Justin Stuart Watson! I can't wait to spend many more years with you and even eternity! So the top picture is at our Wedding reception. The other's are random ones of us when we were either dating or engaged...mostly engaged :) ENJOY!

Justin and I at our Wedding reception

In Boston eating at a restaurant

At the beach in Isle of Palms, SC during the 4th of July...a week before we got married.

On June 18th, 2010 when I got my endowments out...Columbia, SC Temple

On our way to Boston to our friend's Wedding

In Boston going around the different historic sites

My engagement ring that Justin proposed to me with in Charleston, SC at Waterfront Park...I absolutely loved everything! I had always dreamed of getting engaged there because I loved that place growing up. Charleston will always be home :)


And finally our Wedding day at the Washington D.C. Temple on July 10, 2010. Truly the best day of our lives.

3 comments:

  1. i thought you were married on the 10th??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was married on the tenth...and yesterday was the tenth...did u forget what day it was? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Happy 6 months. The two of you are so cute. I've always wanted to visit charolette. If we ever get to (which I hope we will) we'll look you up.

    ReplyDelete