Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Being sick really stinks...

So before Christmas I had gotten really sick with a bad cold and a soar throat. I prob used a whole box of tissues just to clear my nose. I finally got some medicine to make it all better. The medicine did its work for the most part. During Christmas break I started feeling a lot better! Still had a little bit of a cold but it was going away. Well the day we returned from Christmas break back to our apartment, I went to bed that night and woke up the next morning sick with a horrible cold, ear ache, and bad soar throat once again. So I was joking with Justin and said I think our apartment makes me sick during the winter. Anyways right now I am going through another box of tissues...a lack of sleep and wanting to sleep for a lot of the day when there is no time! Justin and I have made a goal with each other this year to get up at 4:45am every morning before Justin goes to work and go work out in our apartment gym. Ya....we have not yet made our goal for the year. Every morning I have been drowsy as ever and just pure exhausted from a lack of sleep. Hopefully I can get over this nasty cold and not get sick anymore! I am ready to start my New Year's goals and get this year going great! :) So far this stinking cold has held me down..but no worries...I will fight it! :)

Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment