Monday, October 4, 2010

Pumpkin Painting for FHE!

So for FHE we did one of my favorite things ever....PAINT PUMPKINS!!! Every year I look forward to doing this, and now the time has come! We had soo much fun! I wanted to do something different so I decided to paint my face on my pumpkin. My dear lovely husband did some sort of pumpkin face with a world on it. He said it was him. Your probably wondering what the heck he was thinking?...ya I'm still wondering myself, but I love the kid. He makes me laugh with his cute cheesy humor :) Anyways we just wanted to share some pics with you of our pumpkin painting night...so here they are!

Time to paint!
YAY! Were excited!
The beginning of the Pumpkin painting!
Justin's Pumpkin
Justin's lovely painting...not to sure what he did :)
my lovely painting of me!

finished paintings!

No comments:

Post a Comment