Friday, October 1, 2010

Bed Painting...

So my parents have been switching rooms around in their house. Long story short they moved around beds in all the rooms so when all of us kids come home to visit, we have a bed to sleep in. It works out perfectly! Anyways this is my brother Nic's old bed. Nic is on his mission in Arizona, so therefore as we all know he won't be needing it for two years. Mamma and I found an absolute darling bedspread from Bed, Bath & Beyond that looked like it walked right out of Anthropologie. Which lets be honest, we all know that is pretty much the most amazing store ever to walk this planet! :) (if you can't tell...i love Anthro!) Anyways we decided to paint this bed a dark chocolate brown to match the bedspread and all the other furniture in that bedroom. I forgot to take and end result pic, but the bed color turned out great! I can't wait to get the bedspread on it with the decor on the walls. Ill take pics of it later. It looks sooo great together! Now bring on the next project!!

me painting my side
Mamma painting hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment