Friday, October 1, 2010

23 is the number they say I am :)

So yesterday was my 23rd Birthday! Seems like yesterday that I was having my 16th Birthday Party at my house in Charleston.....Good times! But to say the least my birthday was wonderful! I didn't do too much during the day. Justin had to work so I treated myself to a bear claw and hot chocolate at Panera Bread for breakfast and went and got my nails painted that afternoon. So good times right?! :) That night my family took me out to a place in Charlotte called Brio. Its in the Southpark area right next to my favorite mall of course. I love this place! Their food is great, the atmosphere is beautiful and well when your with family, it can't get any better! After dinner Justin had decided it was time to give me my birthday present from him. It was a J-Crew giftcard! Another one of my favorite store's! What a sweetheart he is! He made my birthday wonderful. I also got a free massage from him for like 20 minutes, lets just say that he didn't mind attending to me that day :) What a great guy! I love him soo much! Also thanks to all those who gave me birthday cards and wishes, Yall are wonderful in every way!

Justin and I eating at Brio with my family for my birthday dinner! Love this place!
Cam, me, and Justin at the birthday dinner! YUM!
Alex and Mamma
Christian deciding on what he wants to order
Can never go wrong with a new pocket book!!
Cameron looking intelligent with Mamma's glasses
Haha Mamma said this was my birthday cake this year :)
So Justin's School Spanish class made me birthday cards. What nice kids they are! Thanks Mt. Pleasant High School!

1 comment: