Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jake and Carly get hitched!

So Justin's brother Jake and his fiancé Carly got married on Oct. 8, 2010 in the Raleigh, NC Temple. It was a nice day and everything went great! The day after was their reception in Albemarle, NC where Carly is from. It turned out beautiful as well! Here are some pics from the wedding and reception. They both looked great! Congrats Jake and Carly!!!

Justin and I at the reception
Sister Dickson and me....what a great woman!
My niece Gracie and me...she is awesome!
The wonderful Beachum's and myself!
Justin and me taking our pic by the tree
Some of the new and old ladies of Hilliard Ward!
Cut the cake time!
The new Jake and Carly Watson
Jeffrey and Blake
All the adults
The Watson Crew
All the Watson Brothers
Some of the Watson kids
Justin's Mamma and me
Our little niece Olivia
Justin and me infront of the Raleigh Temple
My niece Miranda and me

No comments:

Post a Comment