Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tia and Brian get Married!!!

Drew and Katie Mohr, Tia and Brian Cameron, and the soon to be Ashley and Justin Watson!
Tia and Brian at their reception
Their beautiful cake!

So Justin and I's dear friends Tia Foster and Brian Cameron got married last weekend. What an adorable couple! I love them both dearly! It was a beautiful wedding, she looked gorgeous, he was as handsome as a prince. I am soo happy for them! Tia went to Clemson University in South Carolina and is a big fan...I mean im talking a BIG FAN. So at their wedding reception their friend surprised them and brought the mascot of the Clemson Tiger. Talk about being mega excited for Tia's benefit. But I must say, hands down one of the most fun receptions I have ever been too. It was seriously a party! They had a live band, pizza, cake, and best of all....it was a POOL PARTY! Who would have ever thought to have a pool party for your wedding reception in the summer.... GENIUS Idea! Anyways over all it was sooo much fun. So again congrats to Tia and Brian and may their live be filled with love and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment