Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of Chuck Town!!!

So the family headed down to Charleston this year for the 4th of July! Every year is great as ever! We love it down here and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. We went down to the markets, been to the beach, ate some boiled peanuts, and I even got to make a Target run! What a wonderful week we have had! Now our vacation is about to end. But no fear people, it is just the beginning of vacations for the summer...well at least for me :) In 3 days me and Justin will be getting married in the Washington D.C. Temple! We cant wait! Then we get to go on our honeymoon, then our reception, then back to reality. Which reality should be even better once I am married to my dear Justin! Anyways enjoy our fun picture!


The Coconut Joe's Group!

Walking to Coconut Joe's...yum!
A man on a cool bike
Lynz and Mike
Blaine and Heather
me and Justin at Coconut Joe's
Christian waiting for his food
Justin excited to go up to the 21 and older deck!
A huge turtle shell we found on the beach
Justin and me walking on the beach at night
Baby Zoey
Sunny playing with Zoey at the beach house
The four grandbaby girls
Getting some beach time in before the fireworks
enjoying the sweet ocean breeze
Justin and me
Mamma back in her prime time spot!
Cameron found a jellyfish
Christian and Sunny
Mike excited to see the fireworks
getting ready to start!
Justin all week was determined to build a huge sandcastle!
The beginning of his creation
The ladies enjoying the view
Sunny getting her style on
Real women eat sand and grow a beard :) Our little Addie
The men contruction a sandcastle
Sweet baby Zoey sleeping
Pops enjoying himself
Justin and me at the wonderful beach


Em playing with the girls
The tide decided to take over Justin's sandcastle
Brad and Sunny
The Miller Family

No comments:

Post a Comment