Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July with the Watson's!

So every year in Kannapolis, NC they have a big celebration! Its their annual 4th of July Celebration in the park. The Charlotte Symphony comes and plays patriotic music and then there is a big firework show in the end! This was my first year experiencing this fun festivity! We all had a great time! We brought a picnic, chairs, blankets, fun times with the family and then in the end, we got to see an awesome firework show! I love my future family! I couldn't have asked for a better one! They are such wonderful people and I was happy and excited I got to join them on this yearly festivity!


The kids about to have a 4th of July celebration

Miranda with Uncle Justin
Darling little Miranda and me
Some of the Watson Family!
Me and Justin about to watch the fireworks
Justin with his American Pride
Carly and little Roy...love that kid!
Joseph and Rebekah's Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment