Saturday, November 10, 2012

New York State of Mind...AKA Rochester :)

So this past July my family, me, and Lucy Jane headed up to Rochester, NY where my sister Lynsee and her husband Mike live. We had a really fun time. It was absolutely beautiful up there! We did lots of fun things. We went to the Hilcumorah Pageant in Palmyra, NY that the church puts on every year. It was awesome as usual! We really had a great time! Thanks to my sister Lynsee and her husband Mike for letting us stay! 

Grandpa Ladd, Lucy Jane and Zoey
 Cameron and Banjo
 Addie and Lucy Jane
 Nic and Christian
 Grandpa and the girls
 Lucy Jane and cousin Rhett
 Playing in the water at the Corbetts Glen
 Nic playing in the water fall
 hanging out in the water


 The babies chillin
 Lynsee

 Nic and me at Letchworth Park
 Addie


 Grandpa Ladd, Lucy Jane, Uncle Kirk, and Grandma Smoot
 My sister Lynsee and myself

 Grandpa Ladd and Nana Sally with Lucy Jane
 Grandma Smoot
 Christian and Banjo
 Christian carrying Grandma Smoot across the water
 At the pageant 

 Cameron fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment