Saturday, November 10, 2012

Girls Camp 2012 :)

So this past June I headed to Girls Camp with our lovely Spanish Branch Young Women. I had a blast! We do what you normally do at girls camp....have fun and eat a bunch of junk :) I use to love camping. I still do but def not as much as I use too. So it was experience I haven't done in a couple of years. It was nice to have a girls week all week with the Young Women and some of the other leaders I work and serve with. I stayed in a tent with my Sister in Law Sara. That was fun within itself! I don't think we have ever laughed so hard at the dumbest and stupidest things. I felt like I was in High School again. But I think that's what I love about it most. You can kinda act like a kid again. :) Anyways it was a fun experience. I wish I could go back again this next year but I will just have had baby # 2 in April. So I def think I will not be able to attend this next year. :(
 Hermana Roundy (aka Emily) and myself with our lovely Young Women
 My niece Gracie and her friend

No comments:

Post a Comment