Saturday, August 11, 2012

I promise we are not dead....

Hey to everyone! We are alive and well! I have been the worst blogger this summer...but I can assure you that I have a very good excuse! My lap top died early at the beginning of summer time so therefore I have had a hard time uploading photo's. I am going to use Justin's but every time I seem to remember to blog, Justin has his at work with him. Plus we have had a super busy summer! Anyways I promise I will blog very soon! Not that yall are interested or anything...but hey for my own benefit I need too! Its pretty much the closet thing I have to a journal...ya im bad at that too. Anyways we are heading to my parents Lake House today to enjoy some time with family. It should be a blast as always! But I will be back soon my friends to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment