Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving With The Halls!!!

Fried and Smoked Turkeys!
Black Friday Shopping...first stop...TOYS R US
Blaine and Will on the four wheeler
roasting his marshmellow
Mamma by the fire
Justin eating his mallow
All the grandkids...Sunny, Will, Macey, Addison, and Zoey
I thought this one was so cute...everyone is doing something different
heading to discovery place
playing in the firetruck

opening Christmas gifts early this year...
Cute little Miss Zoey
All in their new jammies for the year
Nic opening up his gift

a bling bling money belt buckle
Justin opening his gift

Got a UNC chair
Alex got his basketball
And Blaine got his ice cream maker
opening up my gift from my sister Emily
a darling snow headband
My dad got his new shoes from all his kids
To our baby girl from Grandpa Ladd and Nana Sally
She got the tickle monster book
Brad got his Turkey Fryer
Zoey giving us the look
Mamma got a charm necklace with all the grandkids birthstones
All of our gifts combined!
Grandpa Ladd pushing the kids on the swing at the farm

Brad, Emily, Macey, and Sunny
Our lovely selfs
Pregnant pic
Sunny and me
So we had a wonderful Thanksgiving overall! We spent it with my family this year down at my parents house. Its always tons of fun and good times. We did so many fun things! From shopping, eating, My favorite...black Friday shopping starting at 9:00pm!, playing games, eating friend turkey, going to the farm, taking family pictures,and just hanging out we know how to have a great time! I love when my family comes to town and we can all get together. It was most def an adventure this year! We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is looking forward to a wonderful Christmas! HAPPY HOLIDAYS YALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment