Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mt. Pleasant, NC Christmas Parade

Justin and I at the Mt. Pleasant, NC Christmas Parade
The Police starting the Parade
The ROTC of Mt. Pleasant High School
The Pageant Queen
Mt. Pleasant High School Cheerleaders
The Marching Band
Hillbilly Express

Of course we had to get he Sundrop car :)

These two lovely men showing their hot bodies off from the North Pole
Of course Gus the school bus
The pirates made their appearance
Jack Sparrow
I thought this little Grandma was hilarious!
The Smart Cars with their appearance
And yes finally Santa

So the local town of Mt. Pleasant, NC where Justin teaches High School had their local parade. So Justin and I decided to go to see it and some of his students in the parade and get our Holiday Cheer on! I was actually pretty impressed considering how small this town is. They had some pretty fun stuff and LOTS and when I say LOTS I mean LOTS of candy they threw out to the kids. Forget Halloween...just go to this parade every year and your set for life! Anyways we had a fun time and it was great to see all their local stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment