Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A little Holiday Decor at the Watson's :)

Just thought I would post some pictures of our home during the Holidays. Christmas is most definitely my favorite Holiday!!! and for Justin...well lets just say he likes is better since being married to me......or he has to act like he does at least :) Anyways I just love the whole spirit of it all! I love the decor, the smells, the baking, the reason behind the season, and everyone getting excited about it all! Anyways just thought I would share our holiday home with you! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YALL!!!
Our Tree :)







Our Christmas Card selection so far! Loved them all so far everyone!

The start of our Christmas Village :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my house is doing just fine. Kind of weird to see my Christmas card on my door!

    ReplyDelete