Thursday, March 3, 2011

50 million directions....


So as the title of my post says....I feel like I am running 50 millions directions lately...never time to just sit home one night with my handsome husband or my 2 great family's and our great friends, just to purely hang out! I work every night except for Sunday right now. So my night social life is most definitely gone for the time being. But I do love my job, so its not too bad :) Between trying to keep my apartment clean and fresh, to going down to South Charlotte to see my family and help my Mamma out with errands, to trying to get together with some friends and even help a friend plan a wedding, to making sure my husband has all the things he needs daily for work, lunches, and making dinner, to doing my church calling, to finding time to feed the elders at least twice a month, to grocery shopping, to babysitting and finally just all the other ordinary things that have to get done! I know there are more people out there that are much busier then I am...but goodness....I sure feel like I am getting pulled in 50 million directions. But I have to secretly admit that I kinda love it :) I am a busy body...I like staying busy for the most part and having a little down time. I go absolutely crazy when I have nothing to do. Its probably why I clean so much...well one because I LOVE a clean house and two its gives me something to achieve for the week. Anyways being busy is great...but I won't lie...I could def use a vacation to Hawaii right about now....just kidding :)...maybe not quite Hawaii yet from a money stand point...but somewhere tropical and fun for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Being busy is definitely good for the soul. Just wait until you add mother to the list. :) I think having a busy life makes vacations and down time that much more appreciated. So enjoy this because it's all working up to some relaxing day/weekend/vacation somewhere down the road. Hopefully by this summer.

    ReplyDelete