Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hilliard Bridal Shower!!!

So my absolute wonderful friends Lindsay and Amanda threw me a Hilliard Ward Bridal Shower. It was sooo great and awesome! I had tons of fun and got some wonderful gifts! Thanks ladies for a night with the gals. I had a blast! Below are some fun pics that were taken during the night. THANKS AGAIN Lindsay and Amanda for being so great! And thank you soo much to everyone else who came and for the gifts!


Me and my wonderful Iron Board man, Justin
Me with two of my great friends, Amanda and Lindsay
Me kissing my Justin Ironing Board
All the ladies!
My sister Emily and I
Me and my lovely Bandaid Bra...HILARIOUS!
hmmm not to sure about this one...
So my two wonderful friends made me this Ironing board with Justin's face on it with a hot body...LOVED IT!!!! (it was an inside joke)
Some of the ladies at the shower

1 comment:

  1. Loved this bridal shower a lot. For me all of these details have given me some spectacular ideas because I also want to host a fun party for my friend Laura. I would be throwing the bash at one of the outdoor rental spaces for parties in LA. I can use any theme barring fairy one, because there were enough of fairy themed parties recently. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete