Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fried Turkey!

So for Sunday dinner the fam decided that we were going to have fried turkey! Hands down the best thing ever! For all you regular turkey people out there...you have no idea what you are missing...seriously! Well today me and Justin were making the dinner. Justin has most definitely eaten fried turkey but has never made one. Well today he finally did! He fried it all by himself! And it was tasty as ever! I thought I would just share some of this deliciousness with yall!

Justin and his first made fried turkey!


YUM YUM!


I also wanted to post some pics of my temple prep class. I finish it today and my sweet teacher, Sister Judy Fall made us certificates. She is such a sweetheart! But I'm done and I get my endowments out on June 18th in the Columbia, South Carolina Temple. Should be really exciting!

me and my certificate

My lovely temple prep class

No comments:

Post a Comment