Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pizza and Laser Tag...yep that's my idea of a Ladies Night!

So last Friday night me and some of my gal pals decided it was time for a girls night! We always look forward to these! Because lets be honest...who doesn't love hanging with the ladies once in a while! We originally were just going to dinner. Then after we ate and had some dessert we decided to go bowling. When we got to the bowling ally they were completely full. So they also had laser tag there too. We were game after that to play! We divided up into our teams. The RED TEAM consisted of me, Kristina, Lindsay and Jamie who was a trooper considering she is 8 months pregnant! The GREEN TEAM consisted of Heidi, Heather, Kimberly, Katelyn and Amanda. We were excited to battle against each other! :) We had an absolutely blast! I haven't played laser tag in heaven knows how long! But it was so much fun! I would definitely do it again real soon! Anyways it was a fun night and thanks ladies for always being a joy to be around!

Out to dinner at Brixx Pizza
We decided to go laser tagging!
Kimberly and Heather sneaking into the RED TEAM side.
THE RED TEAM
THE GREEN TEAM
Bringing our game on!
The winning score...Green Team won
Katelyn
Katelyn showing us her game!
Brought my game on too :)
The winning team..good job GREEN TEAM!

1 comment:

  1. I miss me some girls night with some great girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete