Tuesday, October 11, 2011

AW SHUCKS FARM

The sign coming into AW SHUCKS FARM!
Entering the Corn Maze :)
Blaine, Heather, and Will
In front of the Pumpkin Patch
Cameron, Mamma, and Christian
Studly Christian
On the Hayride :)
Heather and Christian enjoying the ride
Our faithful tractor driver
About to enter the Haunted Trail...spooky!
The 13th Acre Haunted Trail
So my sister Heather found this farm out in Monroe called Aw Shucks Farm. So we decided to take a night and go to it. It was seriously so cute and so fun! They had everything! So therefore when I say everything...I guess I should tell you what they had :) Ex: pumpkin patch, corn maze, hayride, haunted trail (which by the way was really scary! I thought they did a great job!) darling little country store, food, games, nice bathrooms :)...thats a plus when your pregnant!...then of course the wonderful cool air and atmosphere of the fall time! :) We had a blast! My favorite part was most definitely the haunted trail...I love the feeling of being scared while your in them. Even though you know something is going to pop out...you still get that scared rush inside of you :) So therefore anyone this year looking for a place to go....GO HERE! IT'S GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment