Monday, October 3, 2011

Ash's 24th Birthday Weekend Festivities!!!

My Happy Birthday Sign!
My birthday ice cream!

Heather and Will
Mamma and me at Amelie's French Bakery...LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Justin and I with my fat pregnant belly :)
Us with our dear friends The Roundy's
Justin and I

Justin eating pizza during conference
Getting into the toy box

Cute little Will
My beautiful flowers Justin gave me :)
Me and baby Will
My Chocolate Birthday Cake!!!
Lovely Mamma
Time to sing :)

The candles are all lite!
Blowing them out :)
Birthday hug from my handsome man
Our lovely selfs
Heather getting the ice cream ready
Justin loves his ice cream!
All the men enjoying cake and ice cream :)

So once again my birthday rolled around! It was splendid as ever...well as exciting as turning 24 can get! :) I started off my bday events by going to lunch at one of my newest favorite places called Amelie's French Bakery in Noda. It was featured in last months Southern Living Magazine. I seriously am in love with this place...especially their soup! I even got a free pastry because it was my birthday! :) Mamma, Heather, Blaine, and Will joined me to try this place for their first time. They seemed to really like it. Anyways afterwards we actually ended up running errands to the store to get some groceries....and picked up my bday cake...chocolate!...yum! Throughout the day I had many wonderful text and phone calls from family and friends. THANKS YALL for the sweet messages! Anyways that night Justin and I decided to use one of our coupons to a restaurant in Uptown Charlotte called Presto...we have only been there once but really enjoyed it...so therefore if we had a coupon and we like the place...so why the heck not go there! Our friends the Roundy's ended up joining us for the birthday dinner evening and it was so much fun! We went to dinner then after that hit up Ben and Jerry's for some yummy ice cream! We couldn't find a cold stone close enough to where we could find good parking. Oh well it was still good! After that we headed down to my parents house and stayed for the weekend to watch conference since they have direct TV....I mean who doesn't want to watch conference from a comfy couch :) On Sunday we did my birthday cake with the family along with some ice cream with it! Overall it was a great birthday weekend! Oh I guess I should tell you some of the gifts I got. Justin got me a new digital camera...which I love! Its so beautiful and new! Thanks Sweetheart! Your the best! My dad bought all of us girls earlier this year Ipads...so I got that back a few months ago from them...def NO COMPLAINTS! :) Thanks Dad and Mamma! My brothers got me a Target giftcard...always something I love! And this year my sisters and I drew names to make it a little cheaper for each of us to buy gifts so my sister Lynsee had me this year...she got me some cute clothes! Thanks Lynz! Anyways I had a fabulous birthday and thanks to those who made it even greater! HAPPY 24TH TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment