Monday, May 23, 2011

Mini Golf.......

So this past weekend Justin and I went on a triple date with my sister Heather, my brother in law Blaine, my brother Nic, and his date Kylee. We had a blast! Who doesn't love a game of mini golf! It was pretty competitive....we even had "golf names" that we had to call each other...real names were not allowed :) Anyways we all did pretty good and in the end....Justin ended up taken the game...he got 4 hole in ones! That's pretty awesome to me when your not super great at golf. Anyways we had a blast!

Blaine and Heather getting ready to start.
Blaine showing us how its done
Heather, Nic, and Kylee
Justin and I
Heather's skills
Planning how he is going to hit the ball
The Hot Couple! :)
Blaine and Heather bringing their A game on
Justin the Pro showing us how to golf.
The golf course
Nic and Kylee
The Golf Group
Playing Dance Dance Revolution
Blaine Dancing
Looks like we can't play the ATM...

No comments:

Post a Comment