Wednesday, April 27, 2011

And so we went Strawberry pickin......


So today the Roundy's asked us if we wanted to go strawberry pickin....um YES!!!! We love strawberries! So we all hopped in the car and headed down to South Charlotte to pick some tasty, grown, right of the vine strawberries. It was a blast! I seriously never thought I would have so much fun picking strawberries. We were all trying to grab the biggest and best...I mean why the heck not! :) Anyways thanks Roundy's for a great time! We loved it! And will do it again any time you want too!

Emily getting ready to start her strawberry pickin....
Preston diving in for some big delish strawberries
Justin getting his bucket full
Yum got one for me :)
Us Watson's :)
Got my bucket half full!
Justin continuing to fill our bucket
Emily posing for us
When I went to pick this one...the whole thing came off...........
Emily excited about her bucket of strawberries
Comparing who's is bigger
The Watson Farmers
And the Roundy farmers
All happy and excited people to have a bucket full of strawberries going home :)

2 comments:

  1. I mostly loved that you used your Easter basket. ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun...makes me want to go!

    ReplyDelete