Thursday, September 9, 2010

Watson Homestead

So welcome to the Watson home! This is our lovely first apartment. I know its not anything much but I love it because it is our home! I pretty much took a pic of everything, so for those of you who cant come see it...well here is a visual for ya. Maybe it might inspire you to come visit us here! :) WE LOVE IT!

Stove side of our kitchen
sink side
Of course my aprons! :)
Part of the kitchen
Our signed wedding frames
Shelf Wall
Kitchen table and clock
Our fall table decoration
The Kitchen
Our couch
One part of the family room...love my chair!
Part of the family room
My piece of furniture originally from pottery barn...but got it on a killer deal at a warehouse for a heck of a lot cheaper! Its beautiful and new! LOVE IT!
TV set
Our Bedroom
The Bathroom
The Bathroom
The Bathroom
Shelf in the hallway

4 comments:

  1. NICE place guys!!!!!!
    *This is Drew Mohr's sister!! I heart your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks way cute!!! Now I need you to come decorate my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute apartment. It looks like you have lived there more than just a month. It decorated so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are already a master decorator! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete