Thursday, September 9, 2010

Primary Secretary in Espanol


So as many of you know me and Justin are in the Charlotte Spanish Branch here in our Stake. Justin got called to be the Branch Clerk about 8 months ago when we were engaged. Justin speaks fluent Spanish because he served his mission in Argentina and graduated with his Bachelors in Spanish. He started going and I finished my time in the Hilliard Singles Ward. Once we got married that meant it was my time to go to the Espanol Branch. I won't lie, I wasn't to stoked about it because I don't speak a lick of Spanish, but was going to have a great attitude about the whole thing! Well I have to admit that I really do love the Branch now! The reason for my picture up top is well....I got called to be the Primary Secretary. I absolutely love primary! I'm not quite sure what people are talking about when they complain about being called to primary...well I guess I technically don't have to teach every week, so maybe thats why :) Pretty much all the kids are bi-lingual and most of them do just speak English. Kids are so darn funny! Every week I laugh about something that goes down in the Espanol Primary. Can't wait for this Sunday to get here :)

1 comment:

  1. Being in Primary and being in the Primary Presidency are 2 different things. Secretary would be up there with best callings ever! Deliver class rolls, make copies, walk around the hallway for 2 hours.... yep definitely one of the "better" callings. But I'm glad ya like it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete