Saturday, November 20, 2010

I will admit...I got Christmas fever early...

So today started off like any other Saturday at the Watson house hold for the most part. We slept in, showered, cleaned up the apartment from the night before from hanging out with our great friends Lindsay and Diego. Then Justin decided to take another little nap from his crazy week of work. Therefore I just decided to watch the T.V. show "The Suite life of Zac and Cody" well because we pretty much only have one channel and that is what was on. As I was watching it, one of my best friends Adri called me up just to chat. I started telling her how much I wanted to decorate for Christmas soo badly already. I am very against decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving because I LOVE THANKSGIVING! It's the one for sure chance a year I get to eat fried turkey...and let me tell ya, there aint nothing better! Anyways she convinced me to go ahead and decorate...I mean what the heck. I am newly married this year and I am sooo excited to decorate our first place with lots of Christmas cheer! I didn't feel as bad either because she said her and her husband Brian were decorating there place today also. Except her idea's for decorating were much more fun and creative then mine were. So anyways to pretty much sum up my post...I DID IT...I DECORATED FOR CHRISTMAS TODAY. And boy does it look great! Now all we need is a tree...some how I need to come up with one. Me and Justin are trying to save our pennies so we are not going to buy our so called "real Christmas tree" until after Christmas when they go on mega sale! So even if I have to make one out of paper and markers...gosh dangit I will have a Christmas tree this year! So therefore HAPPY CHRISTMAS CHEER YALL!!!


Just some fun Christmas photo's to spread the cheer!






3 comments:

  1. I bought a new tree this year and have an old one I was going to get rid of if you want it. It leans just a bit, but it still works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my Im totally with you, but I did my christmas yesterday too!! LOVE IT! We have a fake tree, but this year we decided to get a real one, so we will be doing that for FHE!! YAY I'm soooo excited this year I dont know why just am I SAY YAYAYAYAYAYAY IM glad you got your stuff up and I hope you get your Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling the Christmas spirit after seeing these photos.

    ReplyDelete