Friday, October 7, 2011

Painting Pumpkins 2011!!!

The Pumpkins :)
Heather and Will
Starting to paint my pumpkin :)
Will wanting in on the action
The beginning scene of my Halloween scene
Everyone created their picture
Justin and Mamma
Alex working on his :)
My Halloween scene creation!
Justin's Monkey!
Our final pumpkins!
Heather and Mamma working theirs
The pumpkins are all finished!
So it was that time of year again! That's right people...PAINTING PUMPKINS!!! I love love love this time of year and especially painting pumpkins...I look forward to it every year! Anyways this year we ended up being down at my parents house and painting the pumpkins for FHE with them. It was really fun seeing everyone's creation and what they came up with. Anyways we can't wait for all these upcoming holidays and then after that our little baby girl arrives! Next year we can get her a little pumpkin and paint it along the side with ours! :) So therefore to all of yall who haven't painted your pumpkin yet....HAPPY PAINTING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment